Woman's pout 'QUADRUPLES' in size after lip fillers go horribly wrong

A WOMAN spoke about her lip filler horror on This Morning. She took to the ITV show to warn about unregulated cosmetic injections.

this morning lip fillers gone wrong

A woman is pushing for tighter regulations on lip fillers after a cosmetic procedure left her pout swollen and sore
Rachael Knappier, 29, saw her smackers “quadruple” in size after she got plumper injected into them.

Following the ordeal, the British woman claims that nurses laughed at her after seeing the results.

Rachael got the botched filler inserted as she attended a “Botox party”.

But shortly after the procedure was done, she woke up with a large lump on her lip.

On a segment of ITV’s This Morning, she said: "It was fine. I went to bed.

“I woke up at two in the morning and saw what you see in those pictures.

"My lips touched my nose. They quadrupled in size.

“The pressure and burning on my lips was unbelievable."

this morning lip fillers gone wrong

Rachael rushed to hospital, where she says medical staff couldn’t resist giggling at her appearance.
The ITV guest explained: "They hadn’t seen anything like it before. I’ve turned up to A&E with this huge thing on my face.

"I’m telling them I’m having an allergic reaction, which is what I thought was happening.

“Three doctors said I'd actually had the filler injected into my artery."

Thankfully, dissolving the lip filler helped the pout shrink back to normal size.

Rachael now hopes to channel her experience into something positive.

She is sharing her story to encourage others to think before getting any work done, as well as pushing the message: “Protect before you inject”.

The young woman also hopes the government will start clamping down on unregulated procedures.
This Morning airs every weekday on ITV at 10:30am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Tourist Attractions to Visit in Austria

US military reports major spike in sex assaults

Schiff Iffy On Impeachment Despite Saying Trump’s Actions ‘Worse’ Than Nixon’s